ISSI is excited to offer a new family of SPI flash devices to address the low density market. New devices will be available starting at 256Kb to 4Mb.
ISSI’s IS25LP-E (3V) and IS25WP-E (1.8V) SPI flash series will be fully compatible to the industry standard 25-series footprint and will offer a longevity plan for the current IS25LQ (3V) and IS25WQ (1.8V) low density devices.
Devices will be offered in 3V and 1.8V with read speeds up to 104Mhz.
For more information or samples please contact Allyanz.
ISSI is now shipping its new 8Gb DDR4 to customers. 8Gb DDR4, x16 wide is shipping in Commercial, Industrial & Automotive Grade. 8Gb DDR4, x8 wide is scheduled to begin shipping in September.
Speed grades for initial samples are 2400MT/s (-083T) and 2666MT/s (-075V), which is backward compatible with DDR4-2133, and lower speeds. Faster speed grades such as 2933 and 3200 are planned in the next few months.
For more information or samples please contact Allyanz.
|2G||Single Channel (1×16)||LPDDR4||IS43LQ16128A|
|Two Channel (2×16)*||LPDDR4||IS43LQ32640A|
|4G||Single Channel (1×16)||LPDDR4||IS43LQ16256A|
|Two channel (2×16)||LPDDR4||IS43LQ32128A|
|8G||Two channel (2×16)||LPDDR4||IS43LQ32256A|
|2G||Single channel (1×16)||LPDDR4X||IS43LQ16128AL|
|Two Channel (2×16)*||LPDDR4X||IS43LQ32640AL|
|4G||Single Channel (1×16)||LPDDR4X||IS43LQ16256AL|
|Two channel (2×16)||LPDDR4X||IS43LQ32128AL|
|8G||Two channel (2×16)||LPDDR4X||IS43LQ32256AL|
Ultra-Low Power Lattice sensAI Leads Mass Market Enablement of Artificial Intelligence in Edge Devices
New FPGA Solutions Open Doors for Rapid Deployment of Machine Learning Inferencing Across Broad Market IoT Applications Demanding Milliwatt Range Power Consumption
- Accelerates deployment of AI into fast growth consumer and industrial IoT applications including mobile, smart home, smart city, smart factory, and smart car products
- Optimized to provide ultra-low power (under 1 mW–1 W), small size, and production-priced (~$1-$10 USD) benefits of ASICs, with FPGA flexibility to support evolving algorithms, interfaces, and tailored performance
- Full-featured Lattice sensAI stack offers modular hardware platforms, neural network IP cores, software tools, reference designs, and custom solutions via partner eco-system
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: LSCC) has unveiled Lattice sensAI™ – a complete technology stack combining modular hardware kits, neural network IP cores, software tools, reference designs and custom design services – to accelerate integration of machine learning inferencing into broad market IoT applications.
With solutions optimized for ultra-low power consumption (under 1 mW–1 W), small package size (5.5 mm2 –100 mm2), interface flexibility (MIPI® CSI-2, LVDS, GigE, etc.), and high-volume pricing (~$1-$10 USD), Lattice sensAI stack fast-tracks implementation of edge computing close to the source of data.
“Lattice sensAI addresses the unmet need for flexible, low cost, ultra-low power AI silicon solutions suited for rapid deployment across a wide range of emerging, mass market IoT applications,” said Deepak Boppana, senior director, product and segment marketing at Lattice Semiconductor.
“By delivering a full-featured machine learning inferencing technology stack combining flexible, ultra-low power FPGA hardware and software solutions, the Lattice sensAI stack accelerates integration of on-device sensor data processing and analytics in edge devices. These new edge computing solutions build on our leadership in FPGAs for edge connectivity, implementing flexible sensor interface bridging and data aggregation in high-volume IoT applications, including smart speakers, surveillance cameras, industrial robots and drones.”
To address the computing opportunities at the Edge, Lattice’s sensAI stack includes the following:
- Modular Hardware Platforms – ECP5™ device-based Video Interface Platform (VIP), including the award-winning Embedded Vision Development Kit, and iCE40 UltraPlus™device-based Mobile Development Platform (MDP).
- IP Cores – Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) accelerator and Binarized Neural Network (BNN) accelerator.
- Software Tools – Neural network compiler tool for Caffe/TensorFlow to FPGA, Lattice Radiant™ design software, Lattice Diamond® design software.
- Reference Designs – Face detection, key phrase detection, object counting, face tracking, and speed sign detection.
- Design Services – Eco-system of design service partners delivers custom solutions for broad market applications, including smart home, smart city, and smart factory.
Please contact Allyanz today for further details on Lattice sensAI™, including samples & evaluation boards.
IS31FL3741, IS31FL3742 drive up to 351 LEDs and support individual LED lighting effect functions for creating a configurable array of color animation visuals with fault reporting
Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (ISSI), a leader in advanced memory and analog IC solutions, has announced a family of high performance LED drivers, IS31FL3741 & IS31FL3742 to support LED matrices consisting of 351 & 180 LEDs respectively.
With the introduction of these two devices, ISSI expands its FxLED driver family to offer the widest selection of matrix LED driver solutions for gaming, consumer and white goods applications.
ISSI’s LED matrix architecture provides designers with flexibility in controlling individual LEDs or an array of LEDs resulting in simplified color & dimming adjustment and lighting zone selection for a large array of LEDs.
The IS31FL374x family of matrix LED drivers integrates many advanced features such as a configurable matrix (row/column) architecture, global dimming, individual LED peak current control registers, individual LED PWM control registers, individual LED open/short fault detection; all accessible via a fast 1MHz I2C compatible bus interface.
Each LED has its own corresponding control and fault status register to provide individual LED color and dimming effects, de-ghosting and fault reporting for enhanced overall system performance and reliability.
LED matrix architectures typically experience a “ghosting effect” where an LED remains dimly ON due to a residual charge in the LED array matrix.
The IS31FL374x family eliminates this residual charge and therefore the ghosting effect.
“The growth in video gaming peripherals requires ever more customizable RGB LEDs synchronized to the gaming environment,” said Ven Shan, ISSI VP of Analog products. “ISSI’s latest family of matrix FxLED drivers provides peripheral designers with a feature rich, fast and flexible control of a large number LEDs; simplifying the integration and synchronization of the LED lighting effects for the high end gaming platforms.”
The signals required to support 351, or 180 LEDs are driven in a row/column multiplexed architecture which reduces device package size while resulting in fewer traces and minimal PCB area. The added advantage of driving LEDs in this row/column configuration is that no LED will ever be reverse-biased at any time thereby improving LED longevity. For applications requiring a huge array of LEDs, up to 4 IS31FL374x devices can be connected with one I2C bus.
Key features and benefits of the IS31FL3741, IS31FL3742:
- High LED Count – Up to 351 LEDs (39×9) matrix
- 1/9 Duty Cycle Scanning – Higher average LED brightness
- Theatrical Dimming – Three selectable smooth dimming scenarios for each LED
- De-Ghost Function – Guarantees LED is either fully ON or OFF
- Global Current Set – 256 steps Global Current Setting
- 8-bit Dot Correction – Individual 256 DC peak current control steps
- 8-bit Grayscale Control – Individual 256 PWM control steps
- Fault Detection – Individual LED open or short detection with system notification
- High Speed Interface – 1MHz I2C-compatible interface provides fast access to LED registers
- Industrial Temperature – Operating temperature range -40°C to +125°C for high reliability
Please contact Allyanz today for further details and support on ISSI’s range of LED drivers, including samples & evaluation boards.
Size & power matter.
World’s smallest, lowest power, most integrated mobile FPGAs.
- World’s most popular mobile FPGA – The iCE40 family has been designed into multiple generations of high-volume mobile and IoT edge applications, shipping at over 1 Million units per day.
- Reduce power, without compromising features – Extend battery life, while adding functionality to your designs using a unique, low-power FPGA architecture with integrated DSPs and large blocks of RAM.
- Free your designs from space constraints – Ultra small 1.4 mm x 1.4 mm x 0.45 mm WLCSP package removes all barriers to innovation and customization. Available in advanced 0.35 mm pitch package.
- Ranging from 640 LUTs to 5,280 LUTs
- Key IP for sensor buffering, display driver, IR, barcode, voice, USB Type-C, user ID, and more…
- Flexible I/Os for signal type and positioning interfaces enable optimized layout, with more distributed heterogeneous processing architecture (DHP) 48 MHz high performance oscillator, 10 KHz low power Oscillator
- Three 24 mA and one 500 mA current drive outputs used for RGB LEDs or IR LEDs
- Up to 26 I/Os for customized interfaces
- Up to 1.1 Mbit of single port RAM
- Up to 8x DSP blocks to support 16 x 16 Multiply
- I/O Support for I3X, MIPI D-PHY & more..
Please contact Allyanz today for further details and support, including samples or evaluation boards.