ISSI Full Function LED Driver IC For Automotive Interior Lighting
150mA Linear LED Driver with Push-Button Input Combined with Courtesy Signal
Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (ISSI), a leader in advanced memory and analog IC solutions, has announced a single chip solution for automotive interior lighting.
The IS32LT3175 is a feature-rich AEC-Q100 certified linear LED driver enabling reduced BOM count for low-cost and compact designs.
Key features and benefits of the IS32LT3175 include:
- Reduced BOM: LED driver with theatrical dimming in one small 8 pin SOP package resulting in 65% less components requiring less printed circuit board area.
- Linear LED Driver: Low-noise, low-EMI, linear current source adjustable from 10~150 mA into one or more LEDs.
- Switch Input: Integrates switch debounce and latching logic to enable use of low cost momentary contact switch. The switch On/Off state is held during start-stop operation when voltage drops below 6V for a short period of time.
- Local or Remote: Can be controlled remotely by the automobile’s microcontroller or locally with a momentary contact switch. The local switch has priority over the remote microcontroller providing the user with direct control of the LED lamp.
- No Microcontroller: Advanced LED performance can be adjusted with simple resistors, eliminating the need for a microcontroller.
- AEC-Q100: Meets stress testing specifications making it suitable for use in the harsh automotive environment with guaranteed operation from –40°C to +125°C.
Please contact Allyanz today for further details and support on ISSI’s range of LED drivers, including samples & evaluation boards.
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation has announced the release of LCD-Pro, an advanced FPGA-based LCD video imaging and control solutions platform.
The LCD-Pro evaluation platform is based on the low-cost LatticeECP2
(TM) and LatticeXP2(TM) FPGA devices, and the UltiLogic family of graphics Intellectual Property (IP) Cores from Exor International. The LCD-Pro platform addresses a wide range of active matrix TFT displays from 2 inches to 23 inches, and enables rapid evaluation of advanced LCD video and touch-screen controller IP designed to accelerate time-to-market for manufacturers developing LCD video display and HMI (Human-Machine Interface) applications in automotive, consumer, white goods, building automation and industrial control markets.
Designed to provide comprehensive graphic processing functionality, the LCD-Pro platform incorporates a 2D graphics accelerator and can handle picture scaling and the cropping of real-time video. An I2C interface facilitates “plug-and-play” LCD connectivity while a backlight inverter provides ON/OFF and dimming control.
The LCD-Pro evaluation kit includes
- Carrier Board including 2x CVBS and 1x VGA Video Input Ports
- LatticeECP2-50 based FPGA module
- 7″ WVGA LCD Color Touch Display
- Color Video Camera
- 12 VDC Power Supply
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Adapter for Lattice JTAG Cable
- FPGA: LFE2-50E 5FN484C
- SPI Flash
- M25P32 – 4Mx8bit DDR Video Memory 64MB (32Mx16bit)
- 48MHz Oscillator
- JTAG port
- Analog circuits for A/D-D/A converters,
- Analog front end for Video Input,
- Universal LCD and Touch Screen connectors
For more information on the LCD-Pro evaluation kit, please contact us.