Utilizing the latest, most advanced solid state touch sensing technology, the TPM Series touchpad module from NSI is an extremely high accuracy pointing device, ideal for the most demanding cursor control applications.
The device provides both conventional X and Y-axis cursor movement with plug-and-play, multi-finger gesture support for enhanced user interaction.
The mutual-capacitance based tracking engine combines the benefits & reliability of solid state sensing (no moving parts) with the precision, functionality and performance associated with NSI technologies.
The unit has been designed to be panel mounted, integrated into OEM keyboards and consoles.
- Solid state, 3 inch touchpad module
- Capacitive touch sensing tracking engine
- Multi-finger gesture support
- Output: USB/PS2 (auto-select)
- Smooth operation in rugged environments
- Immunity to moisture, water and liquid contaminants
- Available with or without polyester overlay
Please contact Allyanz today for further details, & options we can offer for your next touchpad interface design.
NSI IEC 60945 waterproof keyboard with integrated trackball
106 KEY LED BACKLIT KEYBOARD WITH 50mm LASER TRACKBALL – IEC 60945
The new „Duralight“ 106 key backlit keyboard from NSI is approved for use with Solas Marine applications like ECDIS.
The keyboard offers a multi- functional layout with separate numerical- and control keypads and integrates a large 50mm laser optical trackball.
Key features include:
- Fully compliant with IEC60945
- User-friendly layout with separate numerical-, control- and function keypads
- High brightness LED’s with fibre optics
- Illumination of the key legends and contour, the trackball contour and even customer logo’s or trademarks.
- Low power LED’s for long life
- No external power supply necessary, keyboard port power sufficient
- Dimmable backlighting at 8 levels by two dedicated keys
- Intelligent luminosity setting of “numlock” and capslock” LED’s
- White backlighting as standard, other colours on request.
- Customized backlight control by an external DC voltage, PWM signal or potentiometer is available on request.
Please contact Allyanz today for further details and support on NSI keyboards and trackballs.