Utilizing the latest, most advanced solid state touch sensing technology, the TPM Series touchpad module from NSI is an extremely high accuracy pointing device, ideal for the most demanding cursor control applications.
The device provides both conventional X and Y-axis cursor movement with plug-and-play, multi-finger gesture support for enhanced user interaction.
The mutual-capacitance based tracking engine combines the benefits & reliability of solid state sensing (no moving parts) with the precision, functionality and performance associated with NSI technologies.
The unit has been designed to be panel mounted, integrated into OEM keyboards and consoles.
- Solid state, 3 inch touchpad module
- Capacitive touch sensing tracking engine
- Multi-finger gesture support
- Output: USB/PS2 (auto-select)
- Smooth operation in rugged environments
- Immunity to moisture, water and liquid contaminants
- Available with or without polyester overlay
Please contact Allyanz today for further details, & options we can offer for your next touchpad interface design.