ISSI Full Function LED Driver IC For Automotive Interior Lighting
150mA Linear LED Driver with Push-Button Input Combined with Courtesy Signal
Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (ISSI), a leader in advanced memory and analog IC solutions, has announced a single chip solution for automotive interior lighting.
The IS32LT3175 is a feature-rich AEC-Q100 certified linear LED driver enabling reduced BOM count for low-cost and compact designs.
Key features and benefits of the IS32LT3175 include:
- Reduced BOM: LED driver with theatrical dimming in one small 8 pin SOP package resulting in 65% less components requiring less printed circuit board area.
- Linear LED Driver: Low-noise, low-EMI, linear current source adjustable from 10~150 mA into one or more LEDs.
- Switch Input: Integrates switch debounce and latching logic to enable use of low cost momentary contact switch. The switch On/Off state is held during start-stop operation when voltage drops below 6V for a short period of time.
- Local or Remote: Can be controlled remotely by the automobile’s microcontroller or locally with a momentary contact switch. The local switch has priority over the remote microcontroller providing the user with direct control of the LED lamp.
- No Microcontroller: Advanced LED performance can be adjusted with simple resistors, eliminating the need for a microcontroller.
- AEC-Q100: Meets stress testing specifications making it suitable for use in the harsh automotive environment with guaranteed operation from –40°C to +125°C.
Please contact Allyanz today for further details and support on ISSI’s range of LED drivers, including samples & evaluation boards.